Friday, March 16, 2007

To my faithful readers...

The amount of blogging I've done has been inversely correlational to the hectic-ness of my past month... does that make sense? Ummm, basically this past month has been insane!!! Since moving back to Sydney it's been the most ridiculous amount of mind-blowing fun, plus the stress and responsibility of O Week at college, starting a new degree, being an old chook (ie, looking after freshers at college), starting exec, continuing CBS, Unichurch, my new age group at Wild St Youth and adjusting to life in the fast lane after a most amazingly relaxing time at home.
Thanks go to God for sustaining me in one of the most testing periods of my life thus far. Surviving on pitifully few hours of sleep away from the healthiness of home I was pretty susceptible but miraculously haven't caught the notorious college bugs (yet) and have been in good spirits. Yay for prayer and intercession, thanks dear brothers and sisters :)

Please bear with me as I try to recount the weeks that were...

No comments: